Is it weird that I’m now craving Louisiana Bayou Benedict, even after I pretty much just ate more than my body weight in turkey and stuffing? UGH ilysm.♥
Thanksgiving is a special day. You’re allowed to eat whatever you want and pass out on the couch with your pants unbuttoned and no one can say a damn thing about it. Also, you probably have Black Friday off, so…wine. Most importantly, Thanksgiving is a single day dedicated to giving thanks for what you have.
Because I’m feeling all kinds of warm and fuzzy today, I thought I would share a few of the little things I’m most thankful for now and always. Just a little reminder that, even when life gets tough, it’s not always so bad. Happy Thanksgiving!
1. Random acts of kindness.
2. Reliving a moment every time a certain song comes on.
4. The snooze button.
5. Saturday mornings.
6. A trip to the movies on a rainy day.
7. Football Sunday.
9. Finding money in your jacket that you forgot about.
10. Date night.
11. A text from one of your parents.
12. The first snow.
13. Long drives with the windows down.
15. Movies that you’ll never get sick of watching.
16. Sweatpants fresh out of the dryer.
17. Laughing until you cry.
18. Awkward home videos.
19. Staying in with delivery and a bottle of wine.
20. When you should’ve gotten a parking ticket, but don’t.
21. Changing seasons.
22. Sunset boat ride in the middle of summer.
23. Finally stepping out of your comfort zone.
24. Ugly sweater holiday parties.
25. Unconditional love.